What is Wealth Management?
Wealth management is an investment advisory service that combines other financial services to address the needs of affluent clients. It is a consultative process whereby the advisor gleans information about the client's wants and tailors a bespoke strategy utilizing appropriate financial products and services.
Wealth management combines both financial planning and specialized financial services, including cash-flow management, estate planning, debt management legal and tax advice, and investment management services. The goal of wealth management is to sustain and grow long-term wealth.
There are no quick or easy gimmicks to financial success. There are, however, clear steps you can follow to assess where you are today and set you on a course of action to improve your net-worth and move toward success.
Below are 5 often overlooked yet valuable advice with regards to wealth management:
- Automate your savings and investments
- Use credit wisely
- Use insurance wisely
- Understand risk and accept it
- Create or update your estate plan
Services offered under Wealth Management:
- Wealth management includes investment advisory service along-with other financial services as required to address the needs of affluent/HNI clients.
- Our wealth management advisor is a high-level professional who manages our affluent client's wealth which consists of portfolio design, monitoring and review.
- Affluent clients benefit from a holistic approach in which a single manager coordinates all the services needed to manage their money and plan for their own or their family's current and future needs.
- This service is usually appropriate for wealthy individuals with a broad array of diverse needs.